Free Text Message Appointment Reminders
Create your free account and start scheduling, drafting, and sending text message reminders to your upcoming appointments today. You can send unlimited free text reminders with an incredibly simple and easy to use web-based software.
A Text Reminder Service for Businesses
According to Text Anywhere, text messages have a 98% open rate. That means that 98 out 100 text messages that are received by each individual are opened. For businesses, this statistic is huge. Businesses are increasingly using text or sms reminder software.
Reminders are a great way to:
- Make sure your customers are not forgetting about their appointments, which can save you time and money.
- Show you care about your customer by sending a friendly reminder.
- Eventually, get positive-only online reviews (more information on that below).
Send Automated Text Reminders
With Text Reminder App, you can schedule your text message reminders days, weeks, months, and even years ahead of when you want them sent. This way, you can fully automate your reminders. We can even connect to your third party software for even more in-depth automation.
Automated text reminders are a great way to set it and forget it.
For example, if you are a dentist, every time a patient comes in for a scheduled cleaning, ask them if they’d like a text, email, phone, or postcard reminder. Chances are, there are a growing number of people that would prefer a simple text. If they say they’d like a text, copy their phone number, drop it into a new scheduled text and forget it!
Easy to Use and Manage
Text message reminder services are incredibly easy to set up. There are plenty of great services available that make sending and scheduling text message appointment reminders to your customers a breeze. It’s easy as putting in a phone number, selecting your date and time, inputting your message, and scheduling.
After that, good software will allow you to manage messages scheduled in your queue and see a record of sent messages.
Market Your Business with Reminder Follow-ups
Warming your customer up to receiving text messages from you, by first sending text message reminders, is a great way to keep an open line of communication with them.
Once your customer gets used to receiving those scheduled text message reminders, they’ll be more inclined to receive marketing-related texts. Be careful with text messages, though. Even more so than email, you need to make sure that what is being sent is incredibly valuable to your customer.
One great way to market your business is by following up with your customer after their appointment with another text.
That text could ask for their feedback. Example:
“How was your experience today at [BUSINESS NAME]? reply back with “good”, “okay”, or “bad” and you’ll be entered to win a monthly $100 Amazon gift card drawing.”
With that reply, you can schedule an automatic follow-up.
If your customer replies to the text with “good,” ask them to leave a review on Google and send a link.
If they reply with “okay” or “bad,” also send them a link, but maybe have that link to a form on your website where the review won’t be public. That feedback will at least help you identify how you can improve the relationship with that particular customer or even improve overall experiences with your business.
What Businesses Should Use Text Message Appointment Reminders?
Any service-based business where your customer or patient schedules appointments. Great for:
- Barber Shops
- Hair Salons
- Massage Therapy
- Pet Services
- Bridal Salon
- Personal Trainers
- Nail Salon
- Home Repair
- Professional Services
- Financial Services
- Interview Scheduling
- Religious & Church
Appointment Reminder Text Examples
Use these templates to send appointment reminders to your clients or patients. Mix and any part of these templates to come up with your own.
- “Hi [CUSTOMER-NAME], this is a reminder that you have an upcoming appointment with [BUSINESS-NAME] on [DATE-TIME].“
- “Hi [CUSTOMER-NAME], this is a reminder that you have an upcoming appointment with [BUSINESS-NAME] on [DATE-TIME]. Please confirm by replying YES.“
- “Hi [CUSTOMER-NAME], you have an upcoming appointment with [BUSINESS-NAME] on [DATE-TIME].“
- “Hi [CUSTOMER-NAME], don’t forget that you have an upcoming appointment with [BUSINESS-NAME] on [DATE-TIME]. We look forward to seeing you.“
- “Hi [CUSTOMER-NAME], don’t forget that you have an upcoming appointment with [BUSINESS-NAME] on [DATE-TIME]. We look forward to seeing you. Please let us know if you are unable to make it.“
- “Your appointment with us at [BUSINESS-NAME] is confirmed for [DATE-TIME]. We look forward to seeing you!“
- “Your appointment is confirmed for [DATE-TIME]. We look forward to seeing you at [BUSINESS-NAME].“
- “Hi [CUSTOMER-NAME], Your appointment is confirmed for [DATE-TIME]. Please bring [DOCUMENT NAME] with you. We look forward to seeing you at [BUSINESS-NAME].“
- “Hi [CUSTOMER-NAME], don’t forget about your appointment with [BUSINESS-NAME] on [DATE] at [TIME]. Please bring [DOCUMENT NAME] with you. Thanks.”
Other Appointment Reminders
There are more options than just sending SMS appointment reminders. Learn more about your other options for sending appointment reminders.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you send an appointment reminder by text?
There are many solutions for sending appointment reminders. Many business CRMs have features that allow you to send SMS messages. There are also apps like Text Reminder App that you can subscribe to send reminders.
Can you text someone a reminder?
Yes. You can text a client, customer, patient, etc. a reminder for their appointment or about their service. The SMS messaging ecosystem is complex, however. Read this guide on U.S. SMS Compliance for more information.
Can I schedule an appointment reminder text?
Yes. With software like Text Reminder App, you can easily schedule and automate text message appointment reminders customers and patients.
How do I make an appointment reminder?
You have a few options for making an appointment reminder, including:
- A calendar app like Google Calendar or Outlook.
- Software like Text Reminder App.
- Reminder apps on your Android or iOS device.
Schedule & Send Text Messages
Create Free Account
Text Reminder App allows you to schedule, manage, and send text messages. All for free.